Become the brand that everyone recommends
Join this online course designed to help you stop losing business to your competitors, and establish a strong brand that attracts more customers.
Why do some products and businesses have great success while others never reach their potential?
Many businesses are just as good as others but they struggle to get market share.
The stats for business success are pretty grim. 80% of small businesses fail in their first 3 years. These failures don’t come about because of a lack of effort, they happen because people fail to give focus to the fundamental step that enables success.
Every business that has managed to fast track their success, has created a solid foundation that can only be established through the discovery process that is creating a brand strategy – not logo design but a brand road map – a step by step process to success.
Perhaps you see your competitors being recommended on social media, but your brand isn’t getting the recognition it deserves…
Perhaps your competitors are getting the lion’s share of business even though your business does it just as well, if not better….
If that sounds like something you’re experiencing, then you need a brand roadmap to get you off the old track you are on and get you on your way. Big, global brands start with this process. Small, local businesses that enjoy fast-tracked success, use this process.
This program is for you if you are a:
- Small Business owner
- Marketing Manager
- Brand Manager
- Graphic Designer
- Social Media Manager
- Personal Assistant
- Office Manager; or
- Someone building your personal brand
Who is experiencing one or more of the following:
- Struggling to get enough customers
- Losing business to your competitors
- Fearful of business failure
- Not getting enough exposure or market awareness
- Holding off on developing your brand assets like business cards or a website
- Having difficulty in making your brand well-known
- Somehow missing the mark in appealing to your target market
- Confused about what branding is
- Don’t feel as though you have clarity to properly represent the brand; or
- Your business is not where you intended it to be
From completing this course you will:
- Have a roadmap to boost your customer numbers
- Stop losing business to your competitors
- Feeling more confident about the future of the business
- Know what you need to do to increase market awareness
- Be confident to develop and distribute brand assets
- Know what you need to do to make your brand well-know
- Feel clear about your brand and business
- Feel more confident about decision-making; and
- Appeal more to your target market
This course will give you:
- Easy to follow video lessons with practical examples and solutions
- The Brand Magic workbook to unpack and apply your learning
- Access to additional supporting resources
- Tools and tips to help you plan your brand strategy; and
- Information that will help you now and into the future.
If you want to enjoy a successful, highly sought-after business or brand then this program is for you.
Does this sound like you?
“I have a logo already. I have my brand”
Logo and brand are often confused as the same thing. Your logo is just the tip of the iceberg when it comes to branding. The logo of an apple doesn’t sell computers. The apple simply tells you where to buy and who manufactures the products. Business ‘brand’ is present in everything that a business does. That is why it is so much more than a logo.
“I’m only starting out so I’ll just start with a logo”
It makes sense to be careful with your funds if you’re starting out. What’s important though is doing the foundational work that enables success. A brand strategy is the road map to success. It works like a compass in that it provides direction and focus where it counts.
“I already have a brand that I like”
You may not need a rebrand, you might just need to rework it. That is what this course will help you do – get clear about what you need to do to turn an underperforming brand into a magic brand – one that does what you need it to!
“I have a service not a product so I don’t need a brand”
Most people believe that branding is limited to products but brand strategy development in services is the biggest growth area due to the huge wins that early-adopters of brand development are enjoying. Branding also applies to people and places.
Business owners develop brand roadmaps as their decision making filter. For people who are making no end of decisions in a work day, the brand strategy is referenced to make good decision making, simpler. It reduces the second-guessing that plagues so many business owners. Business owners also use their brand roadmaps to help them in their hiring process and gives them confidence to hand over some decision-making to their staff.
Team members use the brand road map when they are looking at opportunities that arise that may or may not be suitable for the business, By referencing the brand roadmap they will be able to determine if that opportunity is a match, or not. They then feel confident and empowered to make a decision and move forward.
If it fits with the brand strategy, it’s a yes!
If it doesn’t, it’s out!
Take some pressure off. Running a business is tough. Imagine if you had done this a year ago, two years ago…where would your business be now?
Now is the time to develop your brand roadmap to get you on track and
become the recommended brand on everyone’s lips.
Across industries we are all experiencing greater competition. Your competition is no longer only down the road from you, but they are in the next town or city, in another state or another country….regardless of whether you consider your business to be online or offline. Services as well as products are being delivered successfully and efficiently like never before. As a result, individuals and businesses are expanding their brand into other markets.This course has been designed to help you get clarity about what you need to do to optimise your brand and to develop a brand roadmap.
Create a brand that enables:
- Greater awareness of what you offer
- Increased desire for your product or service
- A solid brand that resonates with your target market
- Increased opportunity for brand exposure
- A competitive edge; and
- Your brand sitting top-of-mind when your market is ready to buy
“Before I started the Brand Magic Masterclass I was confused about branding and thought that a brand was about having a logo. I have done the entire course and loved every minute of it! In fact I have been back to redo a number of modules as I always seem to take something extra each time I do them. I had no idea that there was so much to learn about branding. The Brand Magic Masterclass gave me the best amount of clarity and is an amazing foundation on which to start building a brand strategy. I now have a go-to brand strategy that myself and my team use on a daily basis. I am so confident in my decisions now about how to communicate with my customers, what kind of experience I want them to have and how I want them to feel. This has completely changed my business! I highly recommend this course.”
Jessica Lowe – The Tooth Booth
There are 12 modules that shape the Brand Magic Masterclass:
- Brand Strategy Success
- Brand Personality Clarity
- Developing Your Brand Story
- Developing Brand Assets
- Online Success Tools
- Developing Audience Connection
- How To Create Impactful Slogans
- Branding Dress Code
- Dominate Your Market
- Brand Culture
- Brand Experience Optimisation
- Wrap Up
The Brand Magic Masterclass has been instrumental in setting the path for significant growth in my business. Establishing a strong core message and a standout brand, from the very start, was important to me. This firm foundation made it easy for me, and my team, to promote our business with confidence. Our ‘brand personality’ is especially helpful in sending out the right message in all marketing formats. I am forever grateful for this program. I highly recommend it to anyone who wants to create a strong brand message!
Suzanne Walker – Clear Path Accounting
Upon completing this course you will:
- Learn the key elements that lead to brand success
- If you already have a brand, assess your brand as it is today
- Identify areas of opportunity for your brand
- Learn how to use key digital tools
- Learn how develop a strong connection with your target market
- Learn how to write your brand story and develop it
- Create a slogan that your target market remembers
- Optimise your brand experience to attract new customers & increase repeat & referral business
- Identify the key steps you need to take to enjoy a higher-performing business and brand; and
- Develop a brand strategy (road map to keep you on track) that is ready to rock!
There are two options for the Brand Magic Masterclass. You can go solo, or if you want an expert in your corner to run ideas and challenge you, then there is a mentoring package just for you!
Brand Magic® Masterclass
valued at over $5,500
Brand Magic® Mentoring
valued at $8,960
“I started the Brand Magic Masterclass as I felt that there was a spark missing in my business that I could see in my competitors, but I didn’t quite know what that missing piece was. I learnt on the program that there is far more to branding than meets the eye, that it doesn’t have to be hard, and that it’s essential to have a well thought out strategy to help guide me to a consistent message and experience. By implementing just a few of the branding tools (especially the Brand Personality) I have been able to clearly articulate my value to my clients, create a more connected brand and build an excellent reputation.”
Emma Sharrock – The Agile Project Manager
Some brands that Debbie and her team have worked with include Michelle Bridges 12WBT, Swarovski, Acer, Ferrari, Microsoft and Westfield. However, it is the smaller business brand transformations that she is most proud of.
Debbie specialises in small business strategy and is passionate about helping people grow their small business into bigger, more successful businesses. She delights in seeing her clients transform from feeling unsure about where their business is going to feeling empowered and confident about the future.
Now you can access all of this brand wisdom, insight and expertise in Brand Magic Masterclass.